Ertugrul Ghazi Season 1 Episode 65 In Urdu Full HD
EP 65 STORY....
You deserve to die for a long time, Cartoglu. No one will trust you anymore. You are going to die Your sentence was determined, Cartoglu.

thanks God. Peace be upon our people now! We also got rid of this problem. Now, it's time for you to get married. With our father's permission We don't want to have a wedding, Mom.

The war against the Templars is now inevitable. We all know that. If God allows, we want to do our celebrations after the war  When our men and my brother, Yagat will return home safely.

WATCH EP 65 IN URDU..


Just as Haleem Sultan says, Suleiman Shah, Airtgrol B, Gundogdu Bay will never return before their forts are demolished. If they can't return home safely, we will at least have the privilege of living as their widow. With our father's consent, we would like to exchange mantras before the war begins.

WATCH KURULUS OSMAN ALL EPISODES IN URDU SUBTITLES

Oh, my beautiful girls! You are as brave as your men! may God bless you! We went by the name of Kurtglu because of all this dog. We have seen his men die one after another. Now, it's time to pay. As soon as he is convicted, I will convey your requests to our Suleiman Shah. Agreed? We appreciate it, Mom.

Some of her men may still be alive. Who knows And there may be those who share in his sins. It will have to be acknowledged at headquarters. May God protect us! Treater! Hong it! کرتوگلو! Do you have anything to say I spent my life running from one war to another for my gypsy group.

Fighting for my people, I lost everything I had, my son, my wife. I did everything I could to expand my horizons and strengthen my gypsy group. Finding a signature to own your own land. I want them to be considered as well.


You ruined your bravery with treachery, Kartuglu. There is no excuse for treason and it should be punishable by death. You seem to have learned to confess sins from the Templars, Cartoglu.

Yet, this is not a place to confess your sins. I demand a punishment that will not tarnish my honor. How can you still talk about dignity, a traitor? Bees! I demand mercy! Have mercy! please! You will be shown as much mercy as you did, Cartoglu.

You will be shown as much mercy as you showed the Alps that you slaughtered with karate and tights. کرتوگلو! You are guilty of betraying people, b. You have violated religion and traditions.

You have been sentenced to death. Take this traitor out. Bay! I demand mercy! Bay! For the sake of our past! Send me into the dark drought, but save my life. Save my life, Bay! Save my life Bay! Save my life

Save my life Save my life Save my life, Bay! Save my life -kill him! -Muradi! - He killed our sons! Treater! We promised to die for each other as brothers of blood. We have promised not to use our swords against each other.


I will keep my promise. Because I keep my word. I'm not going to kill you. I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the servant and messenger of Allah. In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Oh my god -Allah Akbar!