Ertugrul Ghazi Season 1 Episode 66 In Urdu HD

EP 66 STORY....
I do not want my dark and unclean soul
Insulting my husband's bed And my parents' tent.  I want you to punish me twice  That's how I treated Akiz. I should be punished like Kurdulu. I am grateful to Ibn Arabi Not to let me kill myself Out of grief and committing a great sin.

He told me to tell you everything And so I kept no secrets. You are ready for any punishment that seems appropriate to you.

WATCH EP 66 IN URDU HD...


Our beloved Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) It is said in a hadith that  All men are sinners But most favorable Among the sinners are those who repent Silicon wants to repent in a feminine way.

She regrets what she did before. He is determined Immediately his sins.  Give up
And don't repeat them in the future.

Our beloved Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

Exodus describes repentance  Repent of all your sins, Commit yourself fully to God And never forsake your sins. Like milk, which never returns Once the breasts flowed.

Silicon offers no punishment You decide.
When all the secrets were about to be hidden
Under the veil of lies Silken chose to confess his sins Instead of covering them.


I advise you to listen to his pure heart. Let Gundogo decide. I went to bed with you as my wife! How can you do this to me?

I put in the temptation, Gundogdu. Forgive me for God's sake. forgive me! Get up, get up. I went against my mother and Father for you What have you done You cooperated with him

  غدار کردوگلو
How can I forgive you?  How? We wanted to have a baby! We tried for years! How can you do this with us? O my God!  You How can you do this?

The baby inside you Out of your greed and desire How do I get you to my bed? As my wife! You will leave this tent tomorrow!
I will not go to bed with you My woman again!  I'm divorcing you!

no!  no!
Please hit me!  Kill me please If you are going to say that word! Kill me if you say this, Gundogdu! Take it and kill me!
Hit me! Hit me! Go to hell Peace be upon you. And hello, Ertglool.

WATCH KURULUS OSMAN ALL EPISODES IN URDU SUBTITLES,

Is Target Elp OK? Son, he's always been fine.
He was always fighting monsters Who wanted to snatch his soul. He was imprisoned within himself. He was alone

He could never ask for help or guidance.
Conflict between him and his enemy Who wanted to strengthen his soul He prayed in the name of God They threw it into the black hole. He has already been one Wicked, my son Now God will have mercy on him again As "healthy" is one of their many names.

I want to talk to you about age. My daughter. Are the rumors true, Dad? Is Dunder really OK? He got up as if nothing had happened.
 He is like a blade extinguished in water thanks God. Father.  Tell me, my dog. He says he has a bad eye on Markey Silken's confession was removed after the crime.

Not just one on our marquee Even a bad look at our gypsy tent Was raised with the will of God. Turgat will also get better. Father, if God wills. What about this girl?  What will they do with it?

Can they forgive him? What did he do after all the losses? No one knows what will happen, My daughter. Thank God, Ibn Arabi is here, If it weren't for that ...

WATCH ALL ERTUGRUL GHAZI EPISODES IN URDU FULL HD,

Gundodo B's situation Very difficult It's painful to even think about it. God help them. Amen. How are you? That's it, my b.  My boy my bro. My son Turgut. Ayaz Thank God for his mercy.

I will leave tonight with your permission. If you are still alive  Know that this is thanks to Arabic. Do whatever you want Stay away from me and stay close to God. Sister.

Don't you hate me You were my mother father and sister You were everything to me. But I feel like you tore it up Everything is far from me I lost the airtight.  I lost my heart.

Yet you killed a man Inside you My dear sister Gox Don't you still trust me Alps, how stubborn is that? I don't know what you said Convincing ArtGrollB But you can't please me.

Even your stubbornness is good. I can't be mad at you. But I don't know what you have? Against me, Dogan? Office B, I don't trust you. I trust Silicon Hatton But I don't trust you.

He confessed everything one by one Out of regret But you are not like that. I'm afraid one day You will join us with tights To claim to be Important for the state.

JOIN ERTUGRUL GHAZI TELEGRAM CHANNEL,

Our gypsy group was there at the time Deep anxiety But heaven knows why
Haleem Shah's father was killed A few days later You weren't found anywhere. Dogan, Bamsi. Afsan B has me and Airtglol B. Full confidence You know he was one Important commander in the Seljuk Empire.

We don't want bad blood between you. Besides, Suleiman Shah asked him Come with us  Should I clarify myself? I understand, my b. Not at all, but so be it, my b. OK then. Where is ArtGroll?

He went to see Torgot Alp. He will be back soon. How is the target? Thank God, he got up.