Ertugrul Ghazi  Season 2 Episode 1 Full HD

SEASON 2 STORY..

Research Ertugrul We have been on this earth for another year, we will be here for more years.  May God please our brothers.  


This incident and the characters here are reinforced by our history so that no animal was harmed during the filming of this production.

Mohammad!  With a little water, back.  -Haim, where did they attack?  - About Kortok Bosporus, brother.  I had never seen them so crowded.  Some of them attacked the Alps ... and others attacked women and children.  They were blinded by anger.  

WATCH SEASON 2 EPISODE 2 ENGLISH SUBTIRLES..



They attacked like hungry wolves.  The tent has fought many times.  After all, brother, we have never seen such cruelty and oppression.  Our women and children fought with weapons.  They fought bravely like their men, brothers and sons.  

However, most people did not escape death.  This means that the Mughals attacked before we expected.  From now on, difficult days await us.  Hello mom  Aunt, I heard the news.  I am very sorry.  -What is the situation?  -Tugtkin, my selfish nephew.  Thanks Mughal.  


I swear to God I will make life a living hell for those who have done this to you.  If you let me, your Airtglol brother and Gundodo brother will defeat them.  Of course Auntie.  What the father said was true.  He did not send anything to Genghis Khan.  

If they come, they will see, son.  حلیم۔  ArtGroll  حلیم۔  Daughter  - Halim?  - Halim, what happened to you?  Haleem, tell me what happened daughter.  Mogul ... Airtgloul and I were riding our horses, Mom.  We came with them.  ArtGroll sent me to inform you.  Where is ArtGroll?  He was fighting them.  

I fought the Mughals while fleeing.  I killed them and managed to escape.  Halim!  Bring some water!  Give her some water!  Drink it  Drink, gentle.  Drink honey.  No worries.  Airtgrol B is not intimidated by these dogs.  Tell us, come on.  - Daughter ... I didn't know when I lit the caravan and saw it upside down.  

I went to the last place I saw Artgroll.  حلیم۔  What did you see  Many of them were killed by Airtugloul.  ArtGroll  I got his horse, not my man, Mom.  I did not see Artaglool alive or dead.  We didn't stop anywhere.  We have not seen daylight in summer or winter.  It will be easier after this winter.  

No more worries.  I'm not worried about myself.  -Who cares about you?  I'm pregnant for our baby, Gundoz, Airtglol.  I will give birth to your son.  Nowhere do you let your father cry because of his desire.  

Oh my god  Don't let me die before I take revenge.  Dear God.  You are the one who gave Ishmael to Abraham.  You are the one who returns Joseph to Jacob.  Please give my daughter the only reason for my life.  Don't make me live in this world without it.  God kick you!  Explosion!  -Kill everyone!  hold on!  Stop my brothers.  

hold on!  do not do it!  We need this dog alive.  do not do it!  We need it alive.  - Hamza, you are responsible for this dog.  -I, b.  We should talk to him.  Mother!  My son!  Thank God you are alive.  

Thank God, b.  You are here  Hello son  Where is my brother  - We don't know where Airtelgul is, son.  Haleem and Airtgul were lying in wait.  -Hamza!  Prepare the Alps.  We will go in search of our brother.  -Torgit, Dogan, where are they?  - No news of any of them, son.  Come on in, take a look.  We will re-group and work accordingly.  Brother Gundodo. 

-Brother, how are you?  Brother come soon  Thanks we can learn where they are from this dog.  You will rest on the marquee.  I will take care of it.  Let's go.  I will break your fingers one by one until you tell me where Naveen is.  Then, I will break your legs and not stop you from falling to the ground.  Kokbash, let me know when he arrives.  As you order, b.  

-
You'll be fine in a day or two, Helium Hutton.  Thank you, Aitolin Haneem.  It burst black, I mean snake.  Dad, we should talk to him before we take the road.  It is clear from his eyes that he knows something.  Gundodo, what's the latest situation?  We have many martyrs, uncle. 

much more.  Ignorant!  We cannot find peace unless we find and kill this religious novice.  We must.  He must pay for his deeds.  Did your attacker have shaved head and shaved hair?  Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Which means it's about to be the most delusional time of the year, as well.  How do you know that, b?  The convoy was attacked by some army personnel.  

Some of them chased Airtglol.  So, they know it.  Noyan sent the most trusted man after him.  So, they were behind us for a long time.  -Yes.  The Mughals want to know their enemies like wolves.  They set a trap and attacked accordingly.  And they never go to war when they know they will lose.  So what are we going to do?  Try to get information from this mogul.  

Who knows where the newcomer is ... However, we must get the airtiglol first.  Tugtekin, prepare and discover the Alps.  If they took my son like you, would they let him live, brother?  -I will come back to India after dinner.  Don't think about it.  I will do what needs to be done.  Water?  Give me some water  Who are you?  Are you the father of this burner?  What do you want from women and children?  Were the Alps not enough?  We wanted to taste them all.  

WATCH KURULUS OSMAN ALL EPISODES IN URDU SUBTITLES HD..


Old man, leave him alone.  Old man, leave him alone.  You will bother me.  Master!  -Father?  -My son!  Thank God you are alive.  Ayaz, where is the father?  Where is Ayaz?  Father, tell me, where is Ayaz?  Go to the Turgut Alp Healing Tent.  - What is Dogan's situation?  - It's bad, b.  We gathered people.  However, we have lost many lives.  It was a bath of blood.  What's wrong with Ayaz Baki?  They burned it, Dogan.  

We need to find ArtGroll immediately.  - Isn't it here?  -he is not.  Hold on, you can't log in.  It's private.  - She is my wife.  It's better if you don't sign in.  My God!  Does anyone need a new country for a good life?  A new country means a better life for all of us.  Mostly for us.  What have they done to you?  What have they done to you?  My God!  God!  We should not have left them alone when they went to look for water for the animals.  

Don't lose hope, Dogan.  Ertugrol B is not easily intimidated by them.  Mother Haim and Korkot B are having a meeting.  With God's help, we too will overcome these problems.  Didn't I tell you not to leave this mogul alone?  You have, b.  But Kokabas was with him.  Are you still talking  -Bye, please, forgive him.  He made a mistake.  Prepare the horses.  We will take the road.  Did you hear me  - Absolutely, b.  Such cases occur.  Brethren, I do not deserve it.  not me.  Hamza!  You know he likes you.  Bay doesn't appreciate people who like her, Silicon Hutton.  He does not appreciate.  

It's heavy, helium?  It should be very painful.  What do you want to say, Gokha?  I lost a thousand times.  Whenever he died with me.  And he came back to life.  Every time he died I suffered a lot and came back to life.  You haven't given up on that love yet, Goksi?  You just shake your head and keep quiet.  

Helium ... It's been a long time since I've closed my eyes and swallowed my tongue.  You should think about it now.  If he dies ... I will not live.  No worries.  I was told you were tough.  But you easily fell into our hands.