https://youtu.be/G9mQFJisXME

STORY EP 3

I wish I could come with you. Don't leave our sister alone Brother, we will do whatever is necessary. God Speed, son.

Dogan Don't come back until you find our Bay. God Speed! This is where Airtglol and Haleem Sultan was attacked. We will take three different routes. Gundogdu and I will be in between.

And the cavalry will follow us From left and right In the event of an attack, they will support us And provide our security.
Which tracker are you with? Best of all, Dad.

WATCH EP 3 ENGLISH SUBTITLES.



Samka and Bogak. And my little cocabas.
I also took the best with me, uncle.  No worries. Has brought new vanguards From Tabriz Its purpose is to gather and exist information Ready for real attack You have to be very careful. God help you.

Congratulations on our holy war! Do your best, and with God's help You will win. Thanks, uncle.  apologies. Thank you, my brave son. Father bless me. I bless you,
My brave son apologies.


Why are you doing so long I'm sorry, b. Who is this brother? It is one of the artefacts in the Alps. I am endangering the lives of my men To Find Your Bey I will not admit any mistake. Keep that in mind.

Not to worry. We will do our best. We have full confidence in it. You can count on it too.
If you promise by that, brother I'm very upset about what happened, Silicon Thank you, Aitlon.

I heard three of you are missing Your baby.
Your weak body The children could not be taken. Happiness and peace A woman is born by giving birth To her husband's children. It hurts to see you like that.

It was God's will, Errol. Without doubt. You should never worry about others You are looking very beautiful There was no problem picking you up The place of the predecessor God bless. I was told that you would become an angel.

However, Satan will not leave you alone With your sharp tongue, silicon. You should know this Your devils can't go wild here. Almighty God who turns the night Day and night Who controls fate and who Dominates over time.

Save me This insult will happen soon. Don't let me down And wretched before my enemies. Do not let me surrender to the oppressor. Don't bother my wife, my mother My Alps, who are waiting for me, God Give me strength to endure Even if they split me into pieces, God.


I couldn't do that I could not protect my gypsy tent. Hey, don't talk like that. You stood straight across the wolves. They took a life from you, But you took three The people who killed them were mostly Women and children.

You fought a great battle. They will eventually pay for it. They burned everything.
They destroyed our tents and out belongings. They robbed us of everything.
We are homeless on the brink of winter.

Why am I here? What are Etolin and Togtkin here for? It used to be your gypsy tent. You are back in your gypsy tent Where you were born And where you became a bride. Thank you brother. I will never forget your kindness.

Aitlon had pitched a tent For you and your daughters. Go and rest We will take care of the injured And orphans Aitlon will personally take care of it. Thank you, Aitlon. Backscatter!  Look here! Take Mother Heim to her tent.

I will be fine with you Haleem Baki, God willing, everything It will get better soon.
Togtikan will get ArtGloul And bring him back safe and sound. Thanks We have done it and with it In a short time Korkot b.

What do you mean, Hatton? The seigniory you wanted to set up. The seniors you collaborate with To set the story. Everything turned out in your favor. How can you talk about these things? This painful day, Etolin?

On the contrary, it's just a matter of time.
We will end worse than Qais You do not take precautions On this painful day  The first time I took her in my arms  I felt like I was the king of the world.

What property, what property? What could be more beautiful? She looked exactly like her mother. After the death of his mother  I took strength from it Beautiful eyes His gentle words and his brave heart. Come on my daughter Come on, open your eyes.

Open them up and revive us. If  Ayaz was martyred, I swear to my life that I will wipe them off the face of the earth And leave no one alive. How is artuk  I have tried every medicine, b. However, the condition of the injured Is critical Most of them Will not see tomorrow What has happened to them today?

May it be with us tomorrow. What do you think, B? I will send a message to Sultan Ala. There are no obstacles before the Mughals After the defeat of Sealdin We need help from Konya Otherwise, We can't stop these bandits. 

Bye, Kayes should stay with us For a while. We will strengthen our power with them. We can collect Many flocks that fell apart In war and sell them cheap. That way we can buy provisions.